The Fogging Device we use was developed around a heating and ionizing turbine that sprays the disinfectant liquid transforming it into a dry fog. The droplets fill the room and are drawn into every nook, crevice and corner, reaching surfaces that regular manual cleaning and disinfecting cannot. The SanoFog assures a homogenous distribution of disinfectant on all surfaces in the room, reducing the risk of cross-contamina- tion of infectious diseases associated with using a rag, wipe or sponge. It is also safe for use around all electronic equipment.
The Electrostatic Device we use is an electrostatic spray disinfectant system featuring a sprayer nozzle that adds an electrostatic negative charge to the disinfecting solution as it is applied so that it actually surrounds and clings to the surface it touches.
This process consists of transforming a liquid into ionized particles via a fogger with a proprietary nozzle and air compressor or an electrostatic spraying system. To achieve the perfect droplet size, the devices we use were engineered with a precision air compressor, turbine and nozzles.
The unique aspect of Sanofog / Sanostatic spraying devices and Sanochem concept is that it makes germs destroy themselves. Its preventive action reduces the risk of infection to a minimum and ensures it remains there by progressive eliminating the bio film, without creating and form of germ resistance. A curative treatment can also be used for a ad hoc application or against severe contamination.
Disinfects in a simple and environmentally friendly manner: the products we use is a hospital grade disinfectant which breaks down into water and oxygen.
Full Spectrum and activity Bactericide, virucide, fungicide and sporcicide as defined by current standards.
Uniform disinfection of all surfaces including electronic ones, without corroding or oxidizing.
Product is non-allergic and poses no risk to humans or the environment.
The concept is manufacture in accordance with ISO 9001/13485 standards
- Takes only few minutes to disinfect a standard room or area.
- Has proven success where bleaching and steam cleaning have failed.
- It’s not a wet fogging or aerosol process.
- Is a dry spray (5 microns for SANOFOG and 40 microns for SANOSTATIC), which does not leave any wet surface residue.
- 1m3 – 20,000m3 area size can be successfully treated
- Is more cost effective than many other existing methods such a bleaching and steaming.
- Has approval as a Hospital Grade Disinfectant
- Does not use harmful chemicals (100% bio degradable and non harmful to humans). non corrosive, used in theatres with delicate theatre systems and is CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) approved.
- Even eliminates undesired odors